3rd July 2015
Slimming World Pasta and chicken
As you will know by now the other half and I are currently trying to lose weight on Slimming World. Sometimes you can find your self eating the same stuff over and over again which eventually you will become sick of.
I’ve decided to share a few of our favourites to give you some inspiration. This is still a fantastic meal even if you are not following Slimming world.
This week I am sharing one that we both absolutely love Spicy chicken Pasta (can use the Slimming world meatballs if your prefer)
You will need…
- Chicken or SW meatballs
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400g tinned toms
- 2 tbps tomato puree
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 heaped tsp dried oregano
- half red chilli, (we put 1.5 in with seeds, depends how spicy you like it)
- 120g baby plum tomatoes
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- 1 Red pepper cut medium size
- measure out all the ingredients first and chop the chicken if using chicken
- Put the pasta on so it is cooking
- Spray a frying pan with one cal spray, turn to a medium heat and fry the onions for 10 mins, you can add a little water if the onions start to stick a bit
- Now stir in everything else APART from the baby tomatoes and spinach.
- Cook this all together for around 10 minutes, if using chicken cook in a separate pan now
- Add the baby tomatoes, chicken OR meatballs and cook until the meatballs are cooked through (if using chicken cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Once the meatballs are cooked through add spinach and cook until wilted
- Drain the pasta and stir into the sauce
Easy Peasy and very delish!!!
If you make this I would love to hear from you as to how it turned out and if you enjoyed it.