On September 15th 2014 our second son came into the world. We were over the moon until our world came crashing down when he was diagnosed with Congenital Hypothyroidism as 6 days old. At the time we didn’t know anything about CH at all. We now know that it really wont affect him in his day to day life at all, as long as he keeps up with his medication he will be just as normal as the next person without CH. Follow our journey here and please feel free to contact me if you are going through the same/have just found out your child has this. Our son has no thyroid at all which a nuclear scan showed when he was just 7 days old. Below I will link to all my posts so you can follow our journey here by clicking the links below which will then direct you to the relevant blog post.
- The day we found out our son had CH
- An update on our Journey with CH March 2015
- An update on our CH Journey May 2015
- An update on our CH Journey June 2015
- An update on our CH Journey Sep 2015
- Our Special weekend, first meet up with the family we met through Facebook
- Meeting up with another family in the same position as us