Last year we decided to buy a family membership to National Trust. We love being outside and the kids love running around in the fresh air so we knew this would be perfect for us. Since taking the membership we have used it so many times and have really enjoyed it. We have an amazing place near where we live called Belton House and it has THE BEST outside play area for the kids. Over the last few years National trust have spent a lot of money making their locations a lot more child friendly. So if you love being outside with the family why not enter to win a 12 month family membership to National Trust.
As a member of National Trust you will enjoy access to hundreds of places up and down the country. For as little as £9.25 a month for a family membership it really is worth it.
So as a member you can enjoy…
- free entry to over 500 places
- free parking at MOST National Trust car parks
- free National Trust handbook full of ideas to help plan your visits
- free magazine 3 times a year
- regular newsletter sent straight to your inbox
- PLUS… if you pay by direct debit you get a free pair of binoculars.
Here are some pictures the kids enjoying a National Trust day