I am not one little bit enjoying writing this post. The reason being… I do not want my little Bubs to be growing up so fast. It feels like only yesterday that we were getting ready to be having a new baby in the house. Now here we are at 11 months and nearly at his 1st birthday which I am refusing to believe (even though I know it will happen)
Bubs is doing so well and we are all so proud of him. Our little baby is becoming a little boy and I am so sad to let go of him being a baby. To me he will be my baby until the day he takes his first steps. Once he takes his first steps he will then be a toddler. I am happy that we are not really at the walking stage just yet. Little Man was a later walker, not walking until he was 15 months.
This month sees lots of new things happening…
- Pulling himself up on anything he can grab onto
- Me letting go a bit and letting him have lots more BLW type food rather than mashing his food up. BLW scared me to death!
- Crawling army style and boy does he get around fast.
- A lot less sleeping in the day. Wow, I never knew a baby of 11 months could get by on a maximum of an hour in the day, hard work but so worth all those precious seconds with him awake.
- his bloods have been taken and consultant appointment for his Congenital Hypothyroidism. (Separate post to come)
- now has lunch rather than a bottle in the afternoon
- Cot has now been lowered after Bubs started pulling himself up
- still loves Peppa Pig
- still wont let his dummy go fully in the day
- loves playing the dummy game with me. He passes his dummy to me and then takes it back and so on. He laughs his head off.